Warm weather is approaching us in the CLE and I am loving every second of it! The sun is beginning to make more of an appearance and I am coming out of my seasonal depression….well not really a depression, more of an “I am over the snow!” temper tantrum. With rising temperatures comes cuter clothes and less layers. This week I am craving all sorts of Spring/Summer items along with a music twist that is an absolute MUST have.
1. Aztec-Printed Shorts : I am not much of a shorts girl, but this season I have been seeing too many pairs that I love….so of course I am tempted. I am infatuated with ethnic/tribal prints and when I spotted these at Forever 21 I knew it was fashion fate. Mostly because of the price, duh.
2. Floppy Hats : These hats remind me so much of Winnie Cooper from The Wonder Years…. if you’re too young to understand that, please Google. Alessandra Ambrosio rocked one a few weeks ago and I’ve been inspired ever since.
3. Pixi Flawless & Poreless Primer : Everyone loves a Summer glow, Summer season or not. This primer works wonders and doesn’t give you an oily look like some primers do. Check out this amazing tutorial on how to get the Bronze Glow. Without looking like an Oompa Loompa, of course.
4. Phoenix – Bankrupt! : I don’t really need to reiterate how much I am in LOVE with these guys if you’ve read my post on Coachella fashion, so just do yourself a favor and buy the album on iTunes for $11 (out yesterday!). You won’t be disappointed. Unless you hate good music, then you will be disappointed.
5. Mia Cut-Out Wedges : Obsessed with these right now. I just recently purchased these from DSW and I cannot stop wearing them. They’re so comfortable and they were under $50 (with a coupon). Steal!
6. Ray-Bans : Aviators, Sun, 60+ degree weather….you get the picture.
7. Parrot-Printed Romper : I have been crazy about rompers before rompers were even cool. Ask my girlfriends, they made SO much fun of me one Summer because I was the only girl wearing them, calling them my ‘one pieces’, then giggling like school girls…..and wouldn’t you know, all of them own at least one now! This parrot printed romper is a personal favorite because of it’s unique opening in the front. $24.80 at Forever 21.
Which one is your favorite?!?
Thanks for reading and don’t forget to like Lovelee on Facebook or follow Lovelee on Twitter!! xoxo