- a lover of large handbags. There is no such thing as ‘too’ big.
- obsessed with red lipstick.
- in search of the PERFECT thrift store.
- a coffee addict – preferably Dunkin’ Donuts.
- an avid Vogue collector. At some point I will run out of room.
- in love with Essie nail polish.
- crazy about scarves. You can NEVER have enough.
- a closet Twi-Hard. SHH….it’s embarrassing.
- a true believer you can find ANYTHING on Google.
- easily consumed with Pinterest. I love a good DIY.
- determined to be a successful blogger.
- a resident of the CLE. (Cleveland, Ohio that is)
- an animal lover.
- a sushi and cheese connoisseur. Not at the same time.
- a music junkie. The xx, Two Door Cinema Club, Calvin Harris….the list goes on.
and most importantly I AM:
A mother of an unbelievably smart, handsome and entertaining little man who makes my heart and life complete. Being a mother is rewarding, exhausting, full-time and takes patience….but it is the BEST job I will ever have. Hands down.
My goal of this blog is not only to consistently write about things I have passion for, but to inspire others to follow their dreams.
Thank you so much for reading Lovelee, old and new followers. You have no idea how much I appreciate you 🙂 I promise it will not be a boring journey!